New Patient Information
Thank you for choosing Hawkeye Family Dental. We are excited to meet you and help you and your family achieve the healthy smiles they deserve.
We want to ensure your first visit with us as smooth as possible.
Please Complete The Following Steps:
- Please read through the Hipaa and Office Polices.
- Please print and complete the Registration and Health Information.
- Bring your current dental insurance card to your appointment, so we can keep your information on file.
- Send your dental records. Previous records can be helpful, and if you have had current x-rays, new ones may not be required.
- Plan to ask questions. Our job is to teach you about your dental health. The more openly we communicate, the more confident and relaxed you will be.
We are always welcoming new patients. Please call 319-338-7172 to set up an appointment.